Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
Is people management your specialty? And are you looking for a challenging new position? Then this might be something for you!
Our client is a company seen as an expert in our specific niche of diagnostics systems for factory and process automation applications. We have 22 years of experience with deep-level protocol analysis via our hardware and software solutions. In our space, we are seen as innovation leaders. We are typically the first to bring ideas and concepts to market. We are seeking new talent to continue this exciting successful journey.
The talent we are seeking are individuals who are motivated for delivering on the promise of Industry 4.0/IIOT to industries that may be considered late adaptors. You should be motivated to bring these new concepts and ideas to older systems, mixed protocol architectures, and push the limits pasts what was originally considered for these systems. You will have the opportunity to work with experts in factory and process networks. This includes working with direct market feedback, to deliver on the promise we make to our stakeholders. We expect innovators to be encouraged to unlock their potential by every day coming to work with the concept of “what can I do today to make a field technician’s network communications operate better?“
Our process is in a modified Agile method, applied via our tools such as ARM hardware, Linux Centos, C++, and Angular. We have internal processes centered around mentorship, access to regular feedback, and quick deliverables. We work in small teams with roadmaps developed with making sure individuals have space to place their mark on what we do. We aim to support the innovators, the goal-oriented, and those looking to make difference in industrial applications.
At the moment, our development team is seeking an R&D Manager.
What will you do as an R&D Manager?
As our R&D manager, you must have a passion and focus on seeing developers grow and results-driven roadmap delivery. Your mindset should be that continuous improvement mindset and execution is a requirement to how we intend to rise to our client's expectations. After you deliver improvements on our processes, backlog, and developer growth, we want you to grow into a larger role with our innovation process and external market perception. Growth in your role first comes after delivering on ideas with being an action-oriented personality.
You have an excitement for leading a team that works toward solving the challenges of field technicians globally.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing a backlog of items, getting enjoyment from knowing these items are driven by client feedback. Last, you like to sit with clients, research, and improve their knowledge about our industry so they can place their innovative ideas on the roadmap over time.
- Continuous improvement mindset of “Plan, Do, Check, Act”;
- Ability to do research on best practices and develop effective plans to improve processes;
- Ability to quickly connect with different personality types, and create trust toward getting results on the task(s) on hand;
- Plan and deliver projects or agreed-upon strategies on time;
- Manage backlog of maintenance user stories that are client-driven;
- Delivering on actions necessary to commercial launch the developed solutions;
- Coordinating Scrum meetings and events, such as Production management meetings, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Backlog Refinement meetings.
What do you take with you as R&D Manager?
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Experience in leading a (multi-disciplinary) team;
- Experience in mentoring engineers in their career path;
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware solutions;
- Analytic and self-critical;
- You have up-to-date knowledge of PROFIBUS (a pro);
- You have an interest in Industrial Automation;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch;
- Capable of delivering under pressure.
What do we offer you at Procentec?
- Full-time position (40 hours) for a longer period;
- Good salary and secondary employment conditions;
- A varied position with room for your ideas;
- Personal and professional development;
- Lease car, laptop, and mobile phone;
- An international team of highly driven professionals in an informal working environment.
Are you interested?
Please send your application (resume and motivation) to email@example.com or call at 06-24288598 for more information. You can use the apply button to send your resume and motivation.