Do you have knowledge and experience in the Industrial Automation? And do you have a commercial attitude? Then this could be something for you! We're hiring a Technical Service Coordinator for Yokogawa Europe Solutions.
Technical Service Coordinator
For Yokogawa Europe Solutions we're hiring a Technical Service Coordinator for the resourceful, creative, Systems Sales and Service department which is located in Amersfoort. As part of the Systems and Service Sales team, the Technical Service Coordinator takes care of our customers. Your objective is to really understand your specific customer, his needs, worries & market.
You proactively help to build and maintain the relationship on multiple levels in the organization, manage the customers’ expectations and create (new) added value for him. This includes (but is not limited to) the offering and processing of small modifications or expansion, offer upgrades and maintenance contracts, perform obsolescence management, manage customer service calls and service contract scope and to offer new added value services to customers.
What will you be doing as a Technical Service Coordinator?
- You regularly visit customers;
- You proactively create added value for your customers;
- You act as the contact for- and to provide support to the final customer regarding delivered projects and products by offering and finalizing requests for modifications, training courses, consultancy and the updates of documentation of operational systems;
- You are responsible for the proposals and execution: proactively plan preventive maintenance visits, follow-up End Point security scope etc.;
- You are responsible for customer management: maintaining and improving customer contact;
- You monitor and maintain the applicable budget and quality procedures and advising the Manager Systems Sales & Service in this respect.
What are the qualities you need as a Technical Service Coordinator?
- A Bachelor degree (technical);
- 3 to 10 years of experience in a technical project-based working environment;
- Commercial attitude and experience in a service organisation;
- Knowledge and experience in Industrial Automation and IIoT;
- Accurate, flexible and customer focused;
- Strong communicator; self-motivated;
- Demonstrates initiatives and is creative in looking for solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Team Player.
What kind of company is Yokogawa Europe Solutions?
Yokogawa Europe Solutions is a global supplier of process automation solutions and safety systems. Yokogawa will focus on achieving net-zero emissions, making a transition to a circular economy, ensuring the well being of everyone to 2050, thus making the world a better place for future generations.
Do you think you are the person we're looking for then please use the apply button to send your resume. You can also contact Niels van Kooten!